Welcome to OMEP Ireland
What is OMEP?
OMEP is an international, non-governmental and non-profit organisation concerned with all aspects of Early Childhood Education and Care. OMEP Ireland is a registered charity dedicated to promoting the well-being of all children and their right to high quality early childhood education and care. The mission of OMEP Ireland is to raise awareness of the importance of early childhood experiences by supporting early years research and sharing knowledge about what we can do to improve children’s lives.
How to submit a blog post for publication on the OMEP Blog?
- Who are we looking for? We are looking for thoughtful, creative and exciting research or opinion-based posts on early childhood education and care.
- Is there a template? Yes, please include the following information in the body of the email please include:
- The title of your post idea
- The overall takeaways for readers
- A three sentence paragraph summarising the idea
- Attach the full blog post as a word document (700 words max, A4, 1.5 spacing, 12 font).
3. Where do I send my blog post to for consideration?
Please send all publications for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put Blog Post Publication as the subject header.
4. Why submit to OMEP?
OMEP Ireland is part of an international organisation, OMEP World. We promote research and opinion articles on ECEC through many forums including our annual conference, our academic research journal — ‘An Leanbh Óg’, our buzzing social media pages and now through this blog! Get maximum exposure, go through a review process and get your thoughts and opinions heard through this blog. We hope to hear from you soon!
It is envisaged that our blog will be to encourage engagement & interaction between early childhood professionals, academics, researchers, policy makes and other stakeholders. If you are interested in writing a short piece (max 700 words) for the blog please contact Wendy Oke on email@example.com